Skip Bin MR Truck Driver Job Available – Melbourne
MEDIUM RIGID (MR) TRUCK DRIVER is required for immediate start at our busy transfer station located in Cheltenham (Bayside area in Melbourne).
The successful applicant will have 2+ years’ experience driving MR Trucks with Marrel Rear Lift Operations. The role will be responsible for the delivery and collection of 2m3 to 6m3 Skip Bins. Our business operates 6 days a week, with the opportunity for regular paid overtime.
We are seeking a candidate who is a team player and self-motivated. Safety conscious and able to carry out work unsupervised combined with great customer service skills.
Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years driving MR Trucks with Marrel Lift Operations.
- 2+ years Skip Bins delivery experience
- Waste industry knowledge an advantage
- OH&S minded
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills
- Ability to carry out instructions
Duties & Tasks
- Drive and operate Medium Rigid (MR) Truck.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Deliver and collect skip bins (Marrel rear lift) from private & commercial clients.
- Load and unload bins.
- Verify loads for accuracy and deliver them as instructed.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; always comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
- Other tasks as required.
- MR Drivers Licence (Victoria) with an Excellent Driving Record
- TLILIC0003 – License to operate a forklift advantageous
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a truck driver?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications (including resume and references) and queries should be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org