BIN COORDINATOR – Job Available – Melbourne
Full-Time Bin Coordinator required for immediate start at CopperRock Waste and Recycling Centre office. The successful applicant will ideally have 1 or more years of experience as an administrative clerk and/or 2 or more years of customer service experience.
The successful candidate will have superior customer service and communication skills, high attention to detail and skilled at multitasking. They should be organised, understand the cubic meters measuring system and have the ability to work under pressure.
Our business operates 6 days a week, with the opportunity for regular paid overtime.
Skills and Attributes:
- 1+ years’ experience as an administrative clerk
- 2+ years’ customer service experience
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Organizational ability to create daily run sheets
- Management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Extensive knowledge of bin sizing understanding of cubic meters.
- Cash and EFT handling
- Reliable, flexible and can-do attitude
- Administrative or equivalent experience
- Good computer skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Duties & Tasks
- Assisting Customers with bin related enquires
- Provide information on bin sizing and material allowed/prohibited
- Utilizing BinManager software to book jobs
- Communication with Account Customers
- Creating daily run sheets for skip and hook drivers
- Liaise with city councils to book bin permits
- Respond to emails
- Quote jobs for account and regular customers
- Maintain a filling system for past and ongoing jobs
- Process EFT and cash payments
- Complete batch payments and invoice customers
- Complete EOD duties and ensure all figures balance
- Use Garden Supply POS system
- Attend to enquires for Copper Rock, Bayside Skip hire and JP Garden
- Complete EOM duties
- Maintain records for all bins on site
- Complete stocktake on bins
- Assist with Tip Shop
- Back up support for Weighbridge Operator
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office including MS Word, Excel
- Ability to use Microsoft teams and email
- Good customer service skills are necessary
- Experience with telephone systems and telephone manner
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiple and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- A Victorian driver’s licence is not mandatory though is advantageous.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have in this or a similar role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications (including resume and references) and queries should be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org